Investors, NFT artists, blockchain brightest minds, DeFi experts and DAO representativeswill converge to UAE for a week-long event with a full-scale trailblazing digital and physical networking experience. Community leaders will discuss what will define development of blockchain space and the upcoming realm of Metaverses.
Dubai, UAE, 19th Feb 2022, ZEXPRWIRE, Organised by NexChange Group, MetaWeek will take place at the Le Meridien Dubai Hotel &Conference Centre from 7th to 10th of March, 2022. Accumulating the most discussed digital topics of the year, a whole week-long event will include mulriple side events. MetaWeek will culminate on the 8th and 9th with its core event, the 2-day MetaWeek summit featuring immensely anticipated speakers from the Arabian Gulf region and all over the world.
Breaking barriers between digital and physical space, Metaverse is best described as avirtual world with highly sophisticated visual and art experience and crypto based DeFi backbone, filledwith communities, and powered by interoperable blockchain networks. Inside a Metaverse, users can share and store an unlimited amount of data, use self-sovereign IDs, play gamesandearn & trade digital assets, create limitless digital art pieces and play with NFTs and virtual goods, launch marketplaces – you name it. What’s more important, this virtual world is alsoowned and governed by the communities, giving them an opportunity to vote, rank, changeandtrack decision patterns and govern their digital realm without any centralised power.
Alongside Metaverses, essential financial and non-financial applications of blockchain will becovered during MetaWeek. Blockchain masterminds, NFT creators, DeFi spearheads, AI forerunners, artists, gaming tycoons, data analysts, and other experts interested in creatingandnurturing the Web 3.0 with the help of blockchain world will converge to Dubai for major MetaWeek event, which will combine high-level offline networking and content experience.
Juwan Lee, Founder, Chairman NexChange Group: “2021 brought us an extremely attractivemarket opportunity for launching Metaverses, that may bring an annual revenue of over $1trillion. It’s a pivotal moment for us to determine the key players in this new global real-lifegamethat is powered by the most impactful technology of today, blockchain.”
Key topics to be debated at the conference:
● Metaverse nature battle: private VS public, centralised VS decentralised
● Right ownership and privacy: who owns the data?
● Governance challenges and ways to achieve peace: algorithms, smart contracts, etc.
● Decentralised architecture of blockchain & metaverses: need for speed and interoperability standards
● DAOs evolution: cloud cities and crypto states
● Blockchain 4 FinTech: sandboxes and real life use cases
● Corporates & metaverses: how to compete with decentralised world
● DeFi payment services as a financial backbone for digital world and for financial inclusion in the real world
● AR/VR major metaverse use cases
● NFTs and their real value: what’s beyond the hype?
● Digital Identities for real world and for metaverses
● GameFi, play-to-earn and prospects of gamification
● How will cryptocurrencies & digital assets evolve with metaverses
● Market opportunities for Web 3.0: is it really worth $1 trillion
● Investment priorities for metaverses and blockchain
● Creators economy & capitalism
NexChange Group is a venture builder and media platform specializing in Blockchain, FinTech, HealthTech, AI, and Smart Cities.
Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. Binary News Network and this Site make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you are affiliated with this page and would like it removed please contact [email protected]